Training Courses & Bookings - Full Details
Click 'Register Interest' to request further information.
NPQ in Executive Leadership
Who is it for?
School leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, an executive headteacher or have a school trust CEO role with responsibility for leading several schools.
What will I learn?
You’ll develop expertise in the knowledge, skills and concepts for areas of trust-level responsibility related to your role.
- Trust culture
- Curriculum and assessment
- Additional and special needs
- Professional development
- Organisational management
- Working in partnership
- Governance and accountability
Designed with busy school leaders in mind, the NPQSL is delivered using a blend of online seminars, flexible online learning and conferences
Full scholarship funding, with no cost to the participant, for the NPQ in Executive Leadership is available to those who meet the following criteria:
- Are, or are aspiring to be, an executive headteacher or have a school trust CEO role with responsibility for leading several schools.
- Work in a state funded school in England that is within the top 30th percentile in relation to pupils on Pupil Premium as of the end of the previous academic year.